Wax Melt Clammies Holiday 2023
Each clamshell wax melt is hand poured and made with a parasoy wax blend that allows for maximum fragrance concentration and scent throw, giving them a stronger scent and a long lasting aroma. The maximum amount of fragrance is added to each melt to provide you with the most scent possible. All melts are compatible with Scentsy and a variety of other warmers.
Approximate weight: 3 oz.
- Yuletide Carols - Sweet and sophisticated vanilla bean mingled with hints of fresh cut Christmas fir.
- Christmas in a Cup - Turn on your favorite Christmas movie and enjoy some sugar cookies with a mug of eggnog mixed with espresso and sweet cream.
- White Christmas - A walk through the snowy woods taking in the fresh fir and balsam trees, the quintessential holiday scent!
- Christmas Eve - Cozy up by the crackling fire with sweet toasted marshmallows next to your freshly cut Christmas fir tree.
- Christmas Tree Cakes - Your favorite holiday snack! Creamy vanilla buttercream sandwiched between buttery white cake and the teeniest hint of holiday spice for a twist!
- Christmas Magic - It’s a crisp winter afternoon with the scent of the fresh chopped birch wood and a pot of cranberries and apples bubbling on the stove!
- Pop the Bubbly - Happy New Year! Juicy, red pomegranate berries bursting into bubbly iced champagne!
- Santa Baby - Sweet & sexy, just like Mr. Claus likes it! Creamy vanilla bean, toasty marshmallow, and sultry pink sugar crystals.
- Elves Who Brunch - Wake up to brunch with the elves! Just like walking into Grandma’s house on Christmas morning – fluffy buttermilk pancakes, sweet maple syrup, and hints of sweet bacon and eggs fill the room!
- Snow Angels - Creamy vanilla with hints of sweet coconut and fresh cherry sprinkled with powdered sugar and a hint of sweet mint.
- Abominable Snowman - He’s big, he’s fluffy, and he’s oh so cuddly! This snowman is wrapped up in the finest cashmere sweater and lurking deep in the forest amidst the tall pines and winter wonderland!
- Black Tie Affair - Sweet and creamy amaretto spiked egg nog. Cheers to the holidays!
- Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins- The best way to spread Christmas cheer...is with sugar cookies, pine trees, hints of spiced orange peel and cranberries, and, of course, apple cider doughnuts!
- Christmas Cobbler - Grab a bite of gooey apple and peach cobbler spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg and wrapped in a buttery, flaky pie crust!
- Night Before Christmas - Snuggle up in cozy flannel sheets with the cool winter breeze of tall pines and crisp white snow blowing in through the windows.
- Under the Mistletoe - The quintessential Christmas scent! Fresh hanging boughs & berries across your beautifully decorated mantle.
- Hansel & Gretel’s House - Sweet graham crackers covered with vanilla frosting and just a hint of sugar and spice, just like the children like.
- Tinsel Town - Grab your cup of warm caramel cider and talk walk through the town to see the sparkling lights hanging from the giant Christmas fir.
- Cindy Lou Who - Creamy vanilla bean, peppermint candies, and sweet pink sugar crystals.
- Holiday at Gatsby's – Cheers to the New Years with this fizzy citrusy pine cocktail.
- Always Sleigh'n – It‘s Christmas Eve, let the scent of fresh spices and sweet caramel tobacco, with hints of orange and berries “sleigh“ you through the holidays.
- Grinch Cookies - Buttery sugar cookies topped with creamy peppermint candies.