Scoopable wax is a very soft wax that has the ability to carry an extra high fragrance load due to it's soft nature.
Each jar is handpoured and made with a para wax blend which allows for maximum fragrance concentration and scent throw, giving them a strong scent and a long lasting aroma. The maximum amount of fragrance is added to every jar in order to provide you with the most fragrance possible. All melts are compatible with Scentsy and a variety of other warmers.
Each jar weighs approximately 7.5 oz
• Caramel Apples – sweet candy apples dipped in buttery rich caramel
• PSL w/ whip – because, fall. It’s not fall without the famous pumpkin spice latte topped with rich whipped cream
• Mama’s Pecan Pie – flaky pie crust, oven roasted pecans and a sweet buttery filling
• Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts – fresh baked doughnuts with bits of sweet apple and rolled in cinnamon sugar
• Lady Godiva – sweet, buttery caramel blended with creamy vanilla and hazelnut clusters
• Waffledoodles – Belgian waffles infused with pumpkin puree and topped with crushed pecans and snickerdoodle crumbles
• Hayride Cider – take a hayride through the pumpkin patch with a warm mug of mulled cider! A perfect blend of spiced apples, sweet orange, pomegranate berries, warm caramel and creamy vanilla
• Breakfast in Bed – imagine a scrumptious tray full of pumpkin waffles, freshly baked zucchini bread, and warm cinnamon donuts
• Fall Naps – snuggle up in warm flannel sheets and drift away with the scent dried leaves and fall breezes blowing through the window
• Autumn Walk – take a walk down a tree covered lane and take in the scent of crisp maple leaves, dried apple peels, and hints of nutmeg and clove
• 221B Baker St. – sultry tobacco leaves, warm caramel and vanilla sugar reminiscent of the scents and feels inside Sir Sherlock Holmes historic home
• Cider Lane – take a stroll through the apple orchard with a cup of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon.
• Harvest Festival – enjoy the scents of the autumn harvest of cranberries, fresh spices, and sweet orange peel
• Toasted – dried autumn leaves, fire toasted marshmallows, and a hint of sweet apple
• Date with an Englishman – an international night out… sultry rose, warm caramel, fresh tobacco leaves, and soft vanilla bean
• Not Your Mama’s Waffles – because they’re better! Creamy vanilla, toasted marshmallows, crunchy waffle cones and a hint of sweet pumpkin!
• Pumpkin Soufflé – mouthwatering sweet pumpkin, creamy butter, warm brown sugar and a hint of spice completes this favorite fall confection!
• Gather ‘Round – quintessential autumn - crisp apples, juicy berries, and warm cinnamon
• Fall Eats – autumn’s version of Good Eats! sweet pumpkin waffles, crushed pecans, whipped cream and a side of espresso
• Bobbing for Apples – dip your nose in a barrel full of sweet mulled caramel cider and crisp macintosh apples
• Season of the Witch – 'Tis the season...of the Witch! Crunchy dried maple leaves, gooey toasted marshmallows and sweet caramel cider bring home all the spooky scents of fall!
• What the Fall? – Autumn berries and sweet crisp apples baked inside a flaky pie crust and topped with vanilla cream